CURSE THE PERSON WHO TOOK MY WALLET!! CURSE CURSE CURSE!!
Okay there's nothing i can do about it but to pray that i can get it back yea? No use brooding over the loss of my wallet. It wouldn't pop in front of me :( If it does then i'll cry my tears dry. :|
Hm. Jumble sale today. There was this haunted house thing. Seems fun but i didn't go in la. Haha. Okay kinda lost my temper again. Sad. Couldn't even finish taking pictures with the girls :(( Hai.
But something kinda made me happy today LAH!! :DD I saw slippers a couple of times.. Heh and we like KINDA "talk". I dunno what does that means though. Heh. But yeaa current crush = slippers!! :DDD Lalalala. Not much people know who is he lah. I mean my friends but i think some people can read minds :||
Hai. My wallet...
Hm. Gotta study these few days. Peer tutoring's gonna start. This is sick!!!!! For e & a math! Urghhhh!!
I'm sitting alone now. So sad. :|| And boring. I'd rather sit with shanling. And let khairul sit with cat or something ;))
I wanna puke.
Played spongebob squarepants at my cousin's place [went to visit him cus he was down with dengue fever] yep and the game made me so dizzy. Ha.
I'm bored.
And i want my wallet..
Especially the neoprints.. :||
Friday, July 02, 2004
Previous Posts
- FUCK IT. What's the use of winning 8bucks from a s...
- Ants (as in the insect type) are getting on my ner...
- First day of school! Not exactly that good or bad....
- brief update k? not too long not too short :D -wat...
- hell-low! no i shall follow lawrence. heaven-high!...
- hellooooo ((: kinda tired to type properly huh. so...
- I'm so bored. Was actually going to buy things tod...
- So it's the retarded aCtiNg cUteX wOrx game for me...
- passerby : er. hello. i'm sorry i would mind if yo...
- Hello! Today will be a boring day as usual. And i ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home